Sunday, September 16, 2007

EXCITING!

Today's sunday! it's been very fun today! went out with my Nus schoolmates to beach road there to eat. And after that we went to bugis to shop a bit! i'm so excited and happy today because i get to spend $$. This is the last day i can spend as i gotta save up for many things to come! haha after we shop etc, its around 8pm. My friend, Joseph is very kind enough to send all the west people back. among whom are 4 hall friends. After sending all of them back to their respective hall, hahahah OH MY GOODNESS he offered to let me drive his car lo!

*SEAN please look at this! Please be as nice as joseph to let me drive ur car with a willing heart too! lol.

Anyway, his car is a BMW 5, so i was very excited! but at the same time, praying that nothing will happen as i won't have money to compensate him. So i drove, and..as usual,like how i did to my fellow passengers, i frightened him with my almost-hits. And finally we reached the petrol station to fill up the car's tank, he's like, "hmmmm Myrna, let's change over, let's not play anymore.." haha Wells! at least i din get into any accident right? safe driver!

i remember..last year, i caused one of my cell group leader's car exhauster to drop off. haha like literally. He really have faith in me to let me drive his car even though i only started learning for 3 months, haven't even gotten my licence yet. And it is my birthday on that day. As i reversed, i hit the barrier and the exhauster just dropped off just like that! i was so shocked to my max. And i cried immediately.End up he's the one comforting me for the next few days.

Last month i think, i drove Yanghong, Sean and Shaun, using Sean's car. I tell you, i have never heard 3 BIG guys screaming so much in such a short time in my whole life before! It's an eye opener to me man.

So friends, rest assured with my driving skills! it gets from glory to glory :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah i am well assured and insured with ur driving skils! The car has no scratches, good parking at the kiosk lol, nice and hard braking, most importantly, no 1 horn u! ;>

Anonymous said...

myrna!! when i come back u drive me okay!!! :))))) <-- super double chin. lol.

love, rachel meinu! LOL

Jackie the Queen said...

Can u have a tagboard... ?

Esther