Sunday, September 23, 2007

mindset mindset mindset!!

Today's feeling is very different from the rest of the days. I felt heavy. maybe because for the past few days, i have doing the wrong things at the wrong time. I have been very absent-minded this few days!like..I'm supposed to call up 6,7 guys from 2 cgs to arrange a meeting, but i actually forgot to call up 1. On that day itself, when my cgl asked where he is, i was like..OH NO...i forget to call him to inform.. =/ heh but he din scold me or anything, but remind me that i should not do it again. I think there's when good leadership comes in, being able to guide your sheep, telling her where she has gone wrong, forget and still love her with the love of a brother. i think i really need to have good time management.

I always felt as if my time is not enough. We are supposed to go to sentosa for a event tml, i actually felt like not going because of that heaviness in my heart. Throughout the day, i talked to a few of the people whom are going tml too. oH man, haha after talking to them i feel so bad about myself! like..they are so busy too! And even busier than i am..one of them is working and studying at the same time, one leads a cell group, and the other one is very involved in all the past n upcoming events. And yet they're taking out time to plan and organise this event. I'm like.."MYRNA wad are u doing???!!"haha

haha one of them said, its all about mindset. If u feel u cannot do it, u cannot. i have to agree with what he says but not the way he says it.i shall not elaborate anymore.haha Maybe the person who is feeling down just need an encouragement..like, "heys..i believe u can do it, dun worry too much!" :) All of us need encouragement and i believe all of us should be an encourager. U never know how a word of encouragement can pick a person up ya!

like in my life, i have met a lot a lot of encouragers, really thank God for that! one of the most important friends in my life is Meiqi. Some of you guys may be wondering how come Meiqi and i are so close, always seems to have a lot things to share. It is because it is her who picks me up when i fall. It is her who grabs my hands when i'm going to fall. It is her who says, "heys Myrna.. dun worry, Let's pray. God loves you dearly." It is her who says, "Heys Myrna.. i understand how u feels, i been through that before.jiayou" It is her who says,"Heys Myrna..it's okay to feel that way, let's lift up to God." She says things and she does things. she exhibits and gives her love as a great sister to me :)I couldn't ask for more because i've the best encourager in my life! i treasure and love this great girl dearly :)

oh yah, I told God, i really don't know what to do and i just lift it all up to Him :)Actually the things to do are actually not exactly a lot, but i think it is because of my thinking. I have been thinking, "i am so busy, i cannot finish doing this and that.." and there i am, whining..now thinking back, its so diu lian!

But yah, stepping one step back and look at things, things are not so bad. i have actually much time to finish the things i'm supposed to do. Well, i'm looking forward to tml's outing!! bet it's gonna be real fun! hMmm..shall put lotsa sunblock?????! heh!

No comments: