Friday, September 28, 2007

INTENSE computing!

Grace and I went back to school to do our computing assignment in the morning. it was INTENSIVE!! We gotta use frontpage to design a website! During the 1st 2 hours, we were so frantic as we know nuts about Microsoft frontpage! So, both of us were fanatically calling up and sms-ing friends to ask who knows know to use it! Grace called up her friend and he said, "Huh?? What is Frontpage?? I have never heard of it before, why not you google and type "How to use Frontpage??" " And he asked his friends on the spot and all of them don't know what is it! We were like "You are worst than us!! at least we know what's frontpage! hahaHa.but still, he did research for Grace and sent her all the website and links on how to use the Frontpage.

When i first bidded for this module, my brother, who is a computer engineering student in nus too, keep encouraging me to take this module! He still says, "Heys just take! i can help you do the project, no worries!" I trust my brother as he's quite a smart guy in computer. He first assemble a computer when he was only 12! And the computer is still working in my room now. However, after i bidded the module and settled everything, i told my brother i gotta design a website, and he's like "OH NO..Ehh..sorry ah.. i don't know how to design a website!" i was like.."ROARRRR at YOU ah!!"

But its okay! i shall learn how to do it myself!

HMmm you never know perhaps i can be quite gifted in web designing! muahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Intensive is the word! SO MANY PPL DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE FRONTPAGE! GROWLS. When i went home that day, my contacts were hurting my eyes so much! The result of staring at the computer for so long :(

More staring at screen and hopefuly accurate clicking of the mouse on Wed!! (I was close to smashing the mouse and computer screen on friday..whahahaha!)