Friday, September 7, 2007

THANK GOD!

Today is a long day for me! i start school at 8am and end school at 530pm, got 8 hours of lecture today. But today's really great!! i have always wanted to do something, but because of the lack of support, i did not do it! but today, i finally told my parents...that i wanna resume my piano course! YEAH!

i started learning piano when i was 9 years old, till i was 15 years old. grade 6 already. But stopped and gave up halfway because of the lack of time. Quite recently, this year, every time i see people play the piano, i am really very envious of them. Due to the lack of practice and proper training, i couldn't play back the same standard as i did. But now! even though i'm a bit too old for that, i'm really happy that i'm going to resume the course! went to check out the price just now, its $270+ for theory and practical..to me, it's ex! But praise the Lord! My parents agreed to increase my allowance once again to help to fulfil my little wish :) thank God for them.


Really..i really thank God for my parents. We are not rich but my parents are not a miser when it comes to upgrading our personal value. When i was young, i wanted to learn so many things, ballet, violin, guitar, abacus, piano etc. My parents let me learn them all. haha But in the end, after some time, when i had enough fun of it, i would just give up. But they never force me or reprimand me.. I know all they wanted is to let me be happy..Like for SOT, my parents are not Christians and they really dun understand why i wanna go SOT. They asked, "why do u want to go SOT? u want to be a pastor is it?" But still, they sponsor me go despite not accepting why i did it. I know, all they wanted is me being happy.. =) I told God many times..if i am given a chance to be reborn into another family, maybe in an influential, powerful and rich familiy to be treated like a princess..i WILL still choose to be my parents's daughter..To be born into the Wang's familiy. Coz i'm already a princess in the family! How much more can i ask? I love my father, my mother and brother.. :) When i grow up, i really wanna provide as much as i can for my parents. Even when i'm married, i wan to live near them. I want them to take care of my children. I want to bring them out for holidays twice a year. I want them to enjoy life and not to worry about anything.

While i was on my way home just now, i was listening to this song, Guardian Angel 專屬天使 by TANK. It's a very beautiful song. Sometimes when i'm outside, and while listening to this song, tears will keep flowing from my eyes.

The chorus it says:

沒有誰能把妳搶離我身旁
妳是我的專屬天使 唯我能獨佔
沒有誰能取代妳在我心上
擁有一個專屬天使
我哪裡還需要別的願望


Bridge:
要不是妳出現 我一定還在沉睡
喔 絕望的以為 生命只有黑夜



i believe, this goes for everyone. In our life, there's bound to be this special guardian angel who guides us out of the darkness when we're in the valley. And to me, its Jesus :) Some may think Jesus is just a figure that is too far for us to know. But to me, Jesus is my greatest pal!

Jesus, a girl's best friend.

This girl, was scarred.
Scarred in her heart.
Blinded on her eyes.
Wounded on her hands.

She did not know where she is.
She felt as if she's an alien.
She asked, Who am I..Who am I..
No one answers her.
No one tells her why.

Almost every night, she cried to sleep.
She abused herself.
She threw her temper
She messed up her room.
She shut herself in her own heart of closet
Never to let people in
Never to let herself out
All she wanted to know is, who is she?

Until the day, She met Him.
He knocked on the closet.
He told her, You're my Princess.My precious daughter.
She teared.
Asking, Am i really your precious daughter? I'm not fit to.
He said, Yes You are. I know you. You are you.
The precious girl whom i took care since the world began.

That day, the girl gave her heart to Him,
came out of the closet
embrace Him
embrace herself
embrace the world.

Today, the girl grew up strong.
Love Him.
Love herself
Love the people around her
Because of
His love
His acceptance.

Thank you Jesus :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello myrna jiejie!

i love your blog! (".) it is so cool! just passing by and thought that i'll leave ya a comment! i can't wait to read ur future posts!i love you!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

AЯTHUR said...

HEY NUPENGYOU!

OMGOSH, please say you still remember me okay! LOL.