Thursday, September 6, 2007

morning call!

This week has been amazing! I've officially started school this week! Right after graduation from sot, it's just like a transition from a beautiful dream to reality! I was supposed to hand up my biostatistics assignment this tuesday and i've been working on it for few days already. then on Tuesday morning, my friend, darice called and told me that my answers are wrong! i was shocked to the max! i rush down from my house to nus and started doing it with her and Huijuan in the computer lab for 3.5 hours straight! praise the Lord! i managed to finish it on time.From that day onwards, it is like a morning call to me! that NO LAST MIN WORK N I'M NOT LIVING IN A WONDERlAND where everything goes very smoothly!

I gotta start working really hard!! I dun wan my nus life to be just normal. i want it to be exciting and fun! but in the midst of it, i wanna do so well in my studies! :)

No comments: