Saturday, September 26, 2009

yays! :)

I was awfully sick yesterday. Had vomitted like over 10 times. Everything that i ate, even my medicine, i would throw up..to a point that i vomitted gastric juice as there's nothing more i could puke..When my mum dragged me to see a doctor in the noon, she really dragged me there. I have no strength to walk at all..she even wanted to piggy back me like what she did when i was 6 years old..but i think better not, haha or not i will be the one sending her to clinic instead. I was so xinku as i really couldn't walk..and i felt like a small kid, wanting to throw tantrum and just sit on the floor..roars! but of coz, i din do it..diulian!

I slept for the whole day yesterday..i think awake for only few hours the whole day..was a bit sian that i couldn't take cg yesterday as i din get to take last week too ( My dad's bday) but thank God for a wonderful dearie, chew chew who took! Our cgs are having combined mtg for the time being :) She's an awesome cgl and lovely girl. I know her thru twin 3 years ++ ago, and when i don't know chew chew well initially, i was telling twin, "Twin, Chew yan looks like those girl whom the boyfriend's mother would like a lot! those xian2 qi1 liang2 mu2" hee.

Dear dear came to my hse yesterday and prayed for me and patted me to sleep before he left my place..And really thank you friends for ya prayer, it really works and God is really good! The moment i woke up today, I was completely healed! I no longer feel nauseous nor feverish. And my appetite came back :) I realized that i have lost quite a few kg these few months, not only because of yesterday. My mum said i got pencil arms and would hang my arms in the mid air just to emphasize to me how small it is. My brother said i got chopstick legs is shocked how skeleton they look like now. Andd...dear dear says he gotta take care and protect a RIB! lol..And some of u also said that i lost weight. But don't worry friends, i didn't lose weight deliberately, and in fact i have been eating normally and freely. Go ask yanghong, he will vouch for me! :))

I'm so happy that i'm alright now!! :) God is good all the time, all the time, God is good!! :)

No comments: