Thursday, September 10, 2009

Swimming :)


Today i did something that is a first time in my life......HUR HUR...


I went to nearby swimming pool and swim alone in the evening!! heh heh..Honestly.. I felt like an accomplished independent woman when i jumped into the pool! Those who know me long enough will know that i do not swim due to certain reason. Not that i do not know how to swim. I learnt swimming when i was in secondary 1. It was a 10 weeks swimming course conducted by my school. It's awesome! I like swimming. However, after the course ends, i was never ever found in the swimming pool until recently. It was a 10 years wait. Haha it was such a surprise that my parents actually let me swim alone today without anybody with me.


Approaching the swimming complex, not only do i feel proud of myself, I strongly feel the need to protect myself as well! LOL. Firstly, from getting drown. Secondly, from lecher!


Hence, I decided to swim at the 1st lane, even if i were to drown, i just need to stick out my hand and there is the platform. Next, i'm quite afraid of not having my legs touch the ground, hence, i decided to swim only till 1/3 of the length of the pool each time Lol..OK la..i know it's quite dui lian..but better than putting my life at risk right?? Third strategy, i look out for people who has the kind and harmless look. I scanned my surrounding and saw many young ladies, a couple, a few aunties. So, area cleared. Lastly, as there are men as well ( not that i'm saying they are lechers la! but better to be safe than sorry), i kept myself a distance from them. If they are swimming towards me, i will make sure i stick myself to the wall and let them pass first while glaring at them, making sure that they dont' anyhow fling their hands or whatsoever!


Hence, after swimming for 40mins, i'm out of the pool. And i'm mo4 mo4 de feel happy and satisfied! hahaha!


I shall swim at least once or twice a week! woooh! :)

No comments: