Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy bday Von!:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVONNE! :))

Yvonne is our YK Zone secretary! Today, all of us gathered to celebrate this special day of hers :) She received many nice and expensive gifts!! And i think she deserved it:) I remember last year, around this time, it was her bday. I was then a new leader in the YK tues mtg. And that fateful day, we celebrated her bday. She received really a lot a lot of nice gifts from the various subzones! haha as i was new that time, i was just wandering in my mind, "How come yvonne got so many presents from the whole zone?" haha gradually, i come to know why. She really worked very hard. And not any one can do her job position. It's really Calling. I tried helping out Yvonne/Pauline a few times in church office, eg, calling up ldrs, doing some admin stuffs. After a few hours, (honestly speaking) i lost my patience already. heh. And through that experience, i know that it's really not easy. Each of the cgl take care of 1 cg each. But she takes care of 60,70 cgs in the entire zone! :)

I often read her blog and i like reading her blog because her blog is so reflective of her emotions and feelings. :) How many of us can truly write out our feelings so expressively for others to see?

I talked to many of my friends about Yvonne, and we all agreed that she's really a woman of faith and perseverance. :) Not everyone can be a zone secretary. But she is the Chosen One :) And she's doing so well!!

Yvonne, if u ever read my blog, i promise u i will try my best submit my admin stuff on time, won't mafan u!! hee



Lastly, Happy birthday yvonne! u are really appreciated by us :) Thank you for all that you have done:))

No comments: