Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA! :)

This is my beloved father!!:) haha papa is a honest, down to earth and loving father to me. He spent most of his life working hard for the family and i really appreciate him a lot :) He's very warm and kind, even to my friends!

My family! :)






My gorgeous mum with my pa!
Dinner outside :)
Dear dear!

My kor kor Lol..





I thank God for such great father on earth in my life :) papa has showered me with so much love and that's when i learnt about the importance of loving people. Papa made many sacrifices for the family but he is always very willing and happy to do that..because he just wanna see us smile and laugh :) I love my father and Father! God has showed me His Fatherly love through my earthly father :) Since young, for every single day, I thank God for my family; parents and brother..and I pray that when i grow up, i will take good care of them. Now that i have grown up, I must learn to take on responsibility of taking care of them..Perhaps..shld start doing more housework?! cook more?? earn more money??! haha but most importantly.. i feel..it's about loving them :)
Thank You Jesus for my family:)

No comments: