Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 7th month anniversary!!:)

HAPPY 7TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY DEAR!! :)

It seems like time really flies! it has been already 7 months since dear and i get together! We celebrated our 7th month anniversary today even though we only had 1 hour to spare together..but nevertheless, this marks a special day in our lives! haha! Previously for our monthly anniversary, we will sure do/ buy something for each other. Usually, he will buy gifts for me while i will do stuffs for him (coz he's much richer than me! lol..) Last month, for our 6th month, our theme was to buy something useful for each other in our daily use! Hence, he bought me a bag while i got him a wallet. This month ( i set the theme! heh) the theme is to do something that money cannot buy! haha my request is that he make a handmade love letter for me! no ready made de!



I shall not reveal any of the content at all coz it's only for me! muahahaha. While reading it on mrt, i was laughing to myself coz i recalled all the memories we had together :) I love my dear dear :) It's not easy in the beginning, but because of each other, we press on and yes, we are so in love with each other! :) And i realized that it is so important to put God in the picture of our relationship. When one is down, the other can use the Word of God and the love of God to embrace him/her. :) I really thank God for dear :)

Anyway, i had a great time with the BK leaders in the evening for dinner! I believe that this zone, spearheaded by BK, will have breakthroughs and breakthroughs once again! :)

1 comment:

Titus said...

Dear u show my lousy work! hahah.. hope u like anyway!

Happy 7 months!