Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My week so far :))

I have been so happy these 2 days - Tues and Wed. On Monday, honestly, i was a bit sian and upset coz i wasn't feeling too well and was at home the whole day. Sleeping, eating, watching tv and playing computer. Not productive at all =X Once again, i have to say, not that i dont' like to stay at home, just that not the whole day. In my personal opinon, my HOME IS STILL THE BEST!! WHEE!! Hence, i know i need to plan my schedule from tuesday to this sunday so that i can do things effectively and with great purpose! haha In addition to my job hunting, i need to feed my spirit, soul and body!

Soul:

1) I have just rebonded my hair and cut it slightly!! --> changing a slightly different hairstyle makes me happy!

2) Yunrui and I to hang out tog before meeting ytd. She's really a swweeett girl! i like her! She gave me choc chewy junior! it's yummy!

3) Met up with Kelly weikiat and matthew to do some stuffs tog today! haha. at the last 1,2 hour, weikiat was doing the webbie while the 3 of us wanted to help, but couldn't help much coz we don't know the codes and yes, i'm a computer nerd. End of 3 of us folded stars for the children's charity! heh

4) Dear dear and i went to Dead Sea Scroll Exhibition! I just like to hang around with him! Btw its not very big scale but i just felt very amazed by what i have saw :)) Just felt like..woah..God, You are amazing! Let the pictures do the talking :)




Bible-handwritten by churches in singapore!!! in 1 year! :)







A very very heavy bible! haha and it costs $1500!!


The man!





Martin Luther!



The man who knew everything!! :)

Spirit:

1) Went for leader's mtg yesterday and pastor Aries shared a very good word about having love as the foundatiion of our life! Loving others, just like how Jesus would have loved us. Forgiving others/ourselves, just like how Jesus would have forgiven us!

2) Going to give bs to 4 cg members tml! When we give bs, we'll receive revelations and much more understanding of the Word!

3) Going for boonkiat's cg meeting tml :)) I love hearing him preach coz he's just so anointed! :)

Body:

1) Going to swim at 8am tml morning! let me be the first one to jump into the pool tml! hee. I start to like swimming and honestly, this is the only sports that i really really enjoying doing :) No pressure. I don't really run and when i run, i really gotta force myself to do so.

Okie! these are some of the things that i have been doing for the past 2 days and the things im going to do tml! I'm just so tired physically. Good night friends! :)

No comments: