Thursday, September 3, 2009

WML Pool side!

I'm happy today to meet up with my 2 all-time favourite girls!! WENDY & LILING!! :)
I know these 2 pretty & sweet ladies since we were 13 years old!! Oh man..that's like..nearly 10 years of friendship and still counting!! haha we went to wendy's new place and it was awesome!!! we had a pool side mini party with just the 3 of us!! The pool is like a river, so loooongggg! i bet it must be quite tiring to swim from one end to the other end! Also, with us, come food! We just talk about so many things.. LOL..shan't reveal here..hur hur...

enjoying the ambience and food!


In wendy's room. nice bed. we just feel like sleeping there and not go home alread. heh..



Wendy's eyes are so big that it's like thrice the size of mine!! *envy*!! =DD


SHOCK?!

hahaha the cuties!

Them!!

And lastly, WML!! :) *MUACKS* Love them!! Thank you for the friendship :) and I thank God for such 2 beautiful-inside-out girls in my life :))



Yes...it's " me"!! tsk tsk!

hahahha lovely couple!
I really like this pic!! HAHA



sleep!


Liling look so funny in this picture!! HAHAHAHA!






Time to wake up to go homeeee!

Lastly, my beloved :)



Whee! good night :)

No comments: