Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My week so far

These few months has been a good break for myself :) Just a quick update! i'm still job hunting, had 2 offers, but either pay too low or dont like job scope. But still, after hearing what Pastor Tan shared on tues about God's appointed time and how God creates miracles on certain appointed time so that He can be glorified, I believe that I have already have a awesome and great job position waiting for me..just that I have to wait for the appointed time to come. It trains my character, trust and patience in Him! meanwhile, i'm still hardworking to find job and going for interviews! =D

Honestly, i really enjoy what i'm doing these few weeks HAHA. I'm able to do whatever i wanna do, eat whatever i wanna eat, meet people whom i wanna meet! AWESOME! No wonder, working friends have been telling me, "take ur time to find a good job! meanwhile, enjoy this period of time, once you start working, you won't be able to be like this anymore!"

On the other hand, i've no qualm about saying that there are indeed worries as well. eg, repaying school loans etc :) But i thank God for such great parents who is so willing to feed a 22 years old unemployed daughter! LOL. My parents: "Take your time find a job that u like. I still can feed u for another 1 month la!" They have been saying this since June..Err..now is september Lol..seems like there's no deadline.

Today:

Me: Dear! you wanna yang3 wo2 ma??

Dear: Ya, of coz will yang3 ni2 la!"

Me: *Perks up! "Really??"

Dear: "Ya, when u start working, i will yang3 ni2"

Me: =X

*BISH* LOL.
I love my dear dear a lot! He has been encouraging me every single day :) He has so much faith in me that weeks and days before, he already bought me office hand bag and pencil skirt even when i don't really have a need for it now, except to wear it for interviews:)) *muacks*! When i'm upset and frustrated about the jobhunting, he will be there with me..even if means coming out at midnight to meet me and console me..when i'm happy, he's always beside me, sharing my joy and laughter :) We were calculating just now that we are together for 6 months 17 days le as of 09092009. Each day, i get to know him better as a person. Lol.. He's very fun to be with and can always make me laugh! He makes me wannna love God more and more because from the way he lives his life, he's a man of integrity and love. And, he has no qualm about showing his love and concern to people around him.. :) heh.

I went for GSK interview today. The interviewer has not much expression so i don't know whether i did well or not. But honestly, it's the most laborious interview preparation i ever had. LOL. The day before the interivew, Lilian has helped me ask her friend who went for the interview b4 abt their interview questions. I have to ask meiqi some drug questions at midnight. And i did research on the company and vaccines from the tues night till wed afternoon. I just hope for the best! =D whether i get in or not, i did whatever i can already, and i leave God to do the rest!

Also, this monday and tuesday, i get to meet up with WML, HJ and Kelly to spend some quality time together with them! I think now is a good time to catch up with as many people as possible before i start work!

let's jiayou! I will continue to jiayou too because i know God is with me! :))

No comments: