Thursday, July 31, 2008

SPARTA SPARTA!! =D

Today is a busy yet fulfilling day! I had half day of work in the morning till early afternoon. I shall introduce to you one of my DEAREST "collegues", Mr Tay Leng Kian. This is how he looks like. He never fails to amuse me with his "CHILD-LIKE-NESS" which he proudly proclaims. And Look at the shawl, suits him PERFECTLY. lol.






Last week in the camp, right after fright night, we ended around 5am and all of us were so tired. Then, we all slept for 2 hours and woke up at 7am. The moment i went to check with my handphone when i woke up i was like "WAHHH!!!" Got a ghostly picture of him as my wallpaper!! The night before we were still having our fright night remember???! I was really shocked can!!

Today, he did the same thing again when i wasn't around! This time even worse, with a much scarier pic of himself! I shall not reveal that particular pic here, or not he really can't get a gf!


After work, i went down to chung cheng. I taught social studies, maths and english. It was good to teach =D But i can never be a teacher as my career. lol


After that, I met up with my fave SPARTA!!


Things that we do!


"SPARTA FORMATION!!"


"HELLO..!! HUH??? TING BU DAO!! WHAT??? SPARTA WIN LIAO...SPARTA WIN LIAO...SPARTA WIN LIAOZZZ!!!!!" and we will end up kneeling on the floor LOl


"1,2,3 Lor Mee Auntie!!" or "1,2,3 Bak Kut Teh!!!!" haha our anti climax cheer


"have fun!! have fun!! have fun!! have fun!!!.."


We ate ate Cafe Cartel :) Seafood platter, but i prefer the one at Manhanttan Fish Market!! the best! 2nd is Fish and Co.




And to celebrate Jing's 20th bday!!! =D Happy bday dear!!




People do Yam Seng with wine, we do it with our cake!! YaaAammmmmm Seeeennngg!!



Us! Ching Seng, me, Geraldine



With Bday girl!!





Nominated as the most "Don't judge a book by its cover" friend! Donn! He's very interesting and super gentlemanly. =D When we first met him in camp, we thought he's very quiet and demure. but.....muahahahah..NO! he's so crazy and on! hahaha can never forget the 2 "Spasms" that he had lol.



And us again!! The camwhoresss!!




And lastly!! SPARTA!!!

Back: Ching Sheng, Don, Zhihao, Geraldine, Yuantai, Gordon

Front: me, Jing, Weiliang
I'm super happy that i met you all today!! however i was a little stone =X lol coz accumulated fatigue. Nevertheless, u guys made my day!! =D HUGS!



Even when it's time to go home, we can't stop our camwhoring!

It's going to be weekend!! Have lotsa fun friends!! =D

No comments: