Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My leaders of my life! :)

I went for ldrs' meeting tonight and i saw all the zone's cgls in one glance. I went back home and thought, who are the leaders in my life?

There are actually 3 very important leaders in my life and without them, life is never the same again. They are the one who help to shape my character, build me up and direct me.





Jesus, who never fails to amaze me with his consistency. His consistent love, care, understanding and sacrifice for people. Maybe some people may think the word "God" is a distance word.
Like.."The Almighty God is all powerful". I have to agree totally that this statement is true! Yet, this is not all of God's character. To me, He is gentle, loving, fatherly, joyful :) I may not see him physically but His presence and love for me is tangible. I pray and He replies. I talk and He listen. He talks and I listen :) A simple partnership but a deep relationship. I love God, a love that is made only for Him.. :)


When i was at my deepest pit, He lift me up.
When i was thinking of death, He showed me hope.
When i couldn't walk, He carried me.
When i was running, He encouraged me...

He's the leader of my life. Truly, without Him, i won't have known where am i today? :)


I love u Jesus.. :)






The 2nd most important leader in my life is my father :) Papa is a person whom i really respected. He's not the most educated nor the wealthiest but his love for me is something that is beyond what can be measured. Papa is a man of principles. Yes means yes, no means no. Anything beyond the boundaries, he will not accept. When i was in my growing up years, i've my restriction, like curfews, minimum mark for my exams and test etc..these are the benchmark that papa has set for me. I remember when i was primary 1, Anything below 90 marks is deemed as terrible and i will get canning. Opps! haha. Wells, but after canning, papa and mum will hug and kiss me and explain to me why they did that. So since young, i lived quite a"disciplined life", haha must come home before XX time everyday, must score XX marks for exams etc. But at that time, that doesn't really matter much, because i know these are important disciplines for my future! People may deem these as being strict but i've to say, my father gave me a lot a lot of freedom. Whatever i wanna do, he leave it to me. For instance, I don't need to ask him which school or which course he wants me to study. I just need to decide on my own and tell him. Last time i had violin, guitar and piano courses all at one go. It was fun! but it's very expensive. But papa still let me go, because he knows that i enjoy it. However, he knows that i will give up 1 or 2 of it eventually ( coz san1 fen1 zhong1 re4 du4) , yet he let me try it out for a few years. haha It's really this kind of freedom tat he gave me. I like talking to him, he's so fun loving haha! Btw..All the sacrifices he made for my family, i really appreciate a lot. This kind of sacrificial leader, is whom is worth following all my life.. :)

Thank God for my father!!




The 3rd most important leader in my life is my cgl, Boon Kiat. I really thank God for putting such a great leader over my life to mentor me. He himself is a living testimony and example and i really respect him. He has sowed into my life and i really appreciate him as my brother. It's like..when i'm going through bad times, he still believes that i will do very well. At those times, I don't even have that kind of faith and trust in myself, yet he does have in me! He does not think twice about helping me when i'm in need. It is his trust in me that touches me and makes me wanna run for his vision!

Thank God for Boonkiat :)

i just felt the leaders over us play such an important role in our lives!! We must always appreciate them!

No comments: