Monday, July 14, 2008

Farewells!

Today is a day of farewell. We went to send Cheuk off at Airport :) Thank God for buddy like Yanghong who "treat" me a cab ride to airport heh heh.

During her trip back to Singapore, we didn't meet up much due to the difference in our schedules. I only meet her during the first ( KTV day) and last 2 days of her stay. In fact, when she was in Singapore studying previously..we didn't really get to know each other until when she went back HK permenently, then we started sharing online. There's something special about this friend that draws me to her! It really doesn't matter how much we've talked face to face, but what really matters is the special affinity we've for one another which i don't know how to describe =D

Love you cheuk! =D

Anyway, at the airport, i saw the Hongkong star Ma De Zhong!!!! hahahahah!! My fave TVB star!!!

Yanghong was like, "Heys! the HK star"

Then sarah and i turned and i grasped! "MA DE ZHONG!!!"

And he looked over to see who's that crazy fan lol

Anyway Yanghong and i stayed in Changi Aiport for a while. He do his sot stuffs while i do my BIG HEAD card for my dear friend, Kenneth! He's leaving for Australia this thurs and we 've a farewell for him on that day itself.

Quanhan and i met went down for pm in nus so we couldn't make it for the big treat at marche, however!! We met the rest up for 2nd round at 4 seasons durian cafe. When we heard the location, we were like "WAh...how come they all so high class wan..eat durian still must go to cafe." Lol

Thank God for friend like Liangwei who came to school to pick us up! We went to the "CAFE" in balestier to meet the rest and found out that, only the name is high class, but the place is the roadside kind, v cosy=D And we're v comfortable with that! haha.

ANd....i ate the most expensive durian in my own life!!

Guess how much is this MAO SHAN durian????




$60!!!

FAINTS! Quanhan Liangwei and I ordered 2 of this durians and we didn't know it amounts to $120!!!! And we can't reject it coz the owner opened already.


Wells, we eat the durian "cheerfully" for the amount that is being paid.

And the 3rd round!! left the 5 of us. We decided to go for 3rd round. There's 2 cars, so Liangwei Quan Han and I are in the same car and all of us become high after eating so much durians! QH and I started to do our beatboxing, perhaps next year, we can join our Superband Lol. Then, on the journey there, for a split moment, LW tot he's in Initial D lol. QuanHan was tightening his seat belt and i was feverently singing the "Hallelujah" song that Dr Kim taught. lol.

Bukit Timah's HK cafe.

Quanhan, Liangwei, me Kenneth, Lengkian











We are real full. real full. =D


And here's the card that i've made for kenneth!!!!! I wanted to make a head/face that looks like him, however, when my friends saw that, they said the hair style looks so much like mine!! But this is the easiest hairstyle to cut on paper! and it got 3D effect ok!











Good bye Kenneth =D Thank God for such a great friend like u. Even though we always "bicker" or suan or irritate each other, but we know that we're always good friends! :) Thanks for the encouragements you've always given to me and thanks for giving me your listening ears. And you're one of the friends that can flow so spontaneously with me! HAHAHA I will miss you!! all the best!!!
Lastly, God bless you mightly!! =)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Myrna I miss you!!! I wanna try Mao Shan durians!