Wednesday, July 2, 2008

At Home! :)

I STAY AT HOME THE WHOLE DAY TODAY!!
I used to yearn to stay at home to slack but when i really do so, i feel -_-" i mean it's not a bad thing afterall. but if this carries on for another 1,2 days, i will be so suffocated! I did compilation of namelist and in the afternoon, I wanna practice my guitar, however, when i tried to tune it, i rather keep my hands off it. lol. afterall the strings have been unchanged for 10 years. Don't know if it will break =P So, i turn to my another object of interest. My piano. I played hati Hamba and I surrender all. It sounds good, coz i'm the only one hearing it LOL. I tried to sing and play at the same, but i simply can't multitask. I asked my dad to help me listen, end up i'm playin the piano and talking the lyrics out LOL.

I gave bs ytd and today. Yesterday i met up with Charmaine and Yen separately. Both of them are just adorable lol. I smsed them the place and time to meet to remind them. And they both sms me that they wanted to meet at certain places coz they've carvings LOL. So i ate 2 meals for dinner. Soup Spoon and Gelare. A bit noisy though. But one of them treated me. So..FINE...! Lol.

:)

Something good is happening!! I'm meeting a special guest this friday evening!!! :) remember our date! =D

No comments: