Thursday, July 3, 2008

Recce!!

Today few of us, Changhan, issac, Quanhan, Lip Ywee, Ksoon LIang and I went back NUS to go recce the various places! I mean..i 've been in Nus for 2 years, yet there are so many places i haven't been to! and this is my first time! LIke..some rooftops at some fac, some secret doors at some buildings..lol..anyway we took like 6 hours to recce in School!! It was quite tiring i have to say. din know sch can be that big. While the rest are "Sightseeing" and taking pictures of the "scenery", let me zhi lian a while!



While we are having our lunch, we totally collapse at the dining table. And my dear friend, Quanhan, wanna show off his artistic flair! LOL He drew me as a ghost CAN. initially still wanna say i'm a big head ghost!! roars! but i insisted on a change of title =D



And...He drew my family portrait!! haha

haha that's all for today! can't reveal much of the rest of the photos. Either they're not meant to be seen, or they're totally outrageous.lol


No comments: