Thursday, July 10, 2008

Those were the times!

I went to Chung Cheng High for a mentoring programme ytd. The students there were so young and so innocent- looking. The girls had their skirts up to their knees and some even tied plaits. The boys are sweaty all over, wearing their spectacles and with their socks high up. :) Those were the times. I was reminded of the time i was like that too! I went past my sec sch Bukit Panjang Govt High last week and I just felt a surged of emotions coming up. However, the appearance of the school has changed. It is undergoing massive renovation. I was like , "Sigh..how come all my school looked different now...Qihua Primary, BPGHS and even SAJC." haha but i really had so much fun during my school days! I was quite toot-looking i think! my hair is always messy and i wore specs! My skirt was long initially but as my secondary level increase, the length of skirt starts to decrease too. lol. My socks were quite high! coz that time's fashion is high sock! We were trendy ok! haha. and of coz! my big bag! =D Wells, sometimes when i looked back at my sec. sch photos, i was like "WAH! last time i looked like that!!" haha. I hope it's from glory to glory ya!

Someone asked me, "If God asks you to "Go!" (run), will you Go? God already says "Go!", Will you Go??"

I nodded my head :)

I may not know where is it but i know God will be waiting for me at the finishing line and He will be my greatest cheerleader! =D

Thank You Jesus!

I've 2 missions to do today!!

Better go out of the house now.

Friends, enjoy ur weekend!!

No comments: