Saturday, July 26, 2008

My first!

Today is the first time I'm taking cg meeting :) haha it was..hmmm..exciting. I prayed a lot before the day comes. I gotta rely on the strength and move of God instead of my own! It's a combined cg meeting and almost all of the cell group members are young working adults and i was the youngest (including yp and gab) there, sharing the Word. The last time i preached in front of many people was last year, during SOT preaching test! After that cg, i heaved a sigh of relief and Boonkiat gave me feedback :)



After cg, we all went to work. I started working for Boonkiat, for his exhibition suntec on friday! It's actually for the Garden Fest whereby architects, landscapers, developers etc will come all over Asia for this event. Other than both of us, still got Lengkian, Francis and Justin. It's interesting. haha at least we have companions to play with when there's no client around. Boonkiat and Francis are the 2 bosses while the 3 of us are employed by them periodically for exhibitions. We did it for them together 1,2 years ago too!

Here it is! Our work place! =D Kianson Pte Ltd (we sell imported US made composite timber )




The whole convention hall is really very beautifully done by, filled with so many flowers! will put some pictures of that in my next entry :)

No comments: