Friday, July 11, 2008

To Gabriel and Sean!

HAPPY PRE 21ST BIRTHDAY GABRIEL!!!

Gabriel is my very good friend!! He's one of the most patient friends i ever have hahaha Today, Grace, Sandra and I wanted to have personal steamboat dinner with him! All along from 2 days ago, he thought he's meeting me to have bs LOL. Until we stepped into "tian tian steamboat", then he realized, yeah, we're not having bs!! but a Feast!!

Anyway, We had the ma2 la4 and pork rib soup base! the pork rib soup base is fantastic! i love it. However, the ingredients there like not very fresh lei.. lol.. the prawn's head is like dropping off those kind =S. I probably won't go there a 2nd time.

Haha here's my fave cake!! bought by grace!


Pretty duo!



Gabriel and i! His eyes is like closing lo! So.....................We taught him....


Say cheese!! and give a V sign!! hahaha he's so awkard doing that initially la! but See how good he is now!! He's looks so much better! hahaha!
After eating the steamboat, all of us were full!! BUT, there's still full of dessert!! SO....we went to bugis street for DURIANSSS!!!!



See how happy Sandra is???? LOl



And us!! =D We bought 2 durians. Actually is $8 each. But the owner gave discount, so 2 for $15.
I was like.."Uncle, can cheaper ma????"
He turned and looked at me, "What you call me???!!"
I was like OPPS! lol
"I mean Shuai ge la!"
He's really quite young la, around 30+ lol. I was like..diu Lian.....




i realized we didn't have a picture where all the 4 of us are in!!

After our dessert, Grace left and 3 of us went down to Cityhall to look for Sean. He's flying off early morning on Sunday so today will be the last day we will be seeing him. I will miss this dear friend of mine!

See how much he can act can qing1 ge2 wang2 zi1!



And of coz! We must do our last 10 lian1 pai1 before he leaves!!!! Gabriel even tries to run away when we say we're doing it! lOL luckily Sean caught him back!
1!



2!




3!

4!




5!




6!


7!


8!


9!



10!


Lastly, bye bye Sean!! =D have a safe trip and Shine for Jesus wherever you go!!




I thank God for friends like Gabriel and Sean. We played a lot together but ultimately, friendship is not just about playing or fun, it is giving comfort and assurance and being there just for him/her.
Thanks Gabriel and Sean :) You made a difference in my life!









1 comment:

グレース said...

WAHMYHEADISSOBIGCOMPAREDTOSANDRA'S!!!!! FAINTS. >-<

Anw! Gab looks like he might have been practicing at home all these while! He looks so natural in all his different poses! WAHAHA!