Monday, October 20, 2008

Vision!

I had a great time in service yesterday. And it's how amazing how God once again reminded me of the same promise He gave me. It's a personal promise to me and i hold it very dear to my heart. Whenever i'm discouraged, i will think of that promise and then, i know, i got the strength to move on and run again! The last few times, it is always words, or pictures of the promise. But yesterday, it's like a video, playing in my mind :) I teared while worshipping in the presence of God. It's the tears of joy when i saw the vision again.

I shared my small secret with a friend just now. LOL now i know how it feels to be so vulnerable.But dear friend, haha i trust u! lol. I still remember when i was in my secondary school days, i was so closed up. Closed up not in terms of speech, eloquency or activeness..what i meant is the heart. I never believe i could trust anyone with all my heart. But, i really thank God, i've changed gradually over the years hahaha!

But seriously, I feel, it is a sad thing if we couldn't trust anyone. I say that because i been through that before. We will live in fear and not in faith. But let's do not that. Let's learn to trust in God, others, and ourselves :)

Going strong for my pharmaco test on wed!! Let's jiayou my dear life science mates!! =D whoosh!

No comments: