Friday, October 10, 2008

My day!

I had a looong day today! Din go to school. Skipped developmental biology. But i'm not going to skip it again coz i saw the notes and i bet the lecturer taught a lot of stuffs!! The reason i skipped is.....Go bedok!!!

Bedok???

Bedok????

Bedok????!!!

Not my territory. And i find it so foreign! Met yanghong in the morning for breakfast first..fill our stomach to strategize first!! And then, both of us went to TJC to meet up with the school teacher to propose a community service programme!! The teacher in charge is veeerrryyy motherly and nice. lol..After the whole discussion, and after we bid good bye to Ms Wong, both of us turned to look at each other, rose an eyebrow, give a weak smile and nod! lol. it was good. Praise God! Shall update more about it next week!

We left the school to meet charmaine to have lunch.

After lunch, char went back to sch while Yh and I made our way back! It was a loooonnggg bus journey to toa payoh....the moment i stepped into the Mrt, i told Yanghong, "I felt like i came back to Singapore! East is just so foreign to me!!" Previously he was jokingly saying "East felt like Kampung!! And West is like rural!! Only town is a place suitable for human beings!" LOl. i was like thinking, "then the place where we are staying is bu4 shi4 ren2 zhu4 de lo!!." heh heh

Anyway, i know yanghong u read my blog, so this is for you ok!! Thank You so much for everything and for the sharing :) No matter what happens, (even tho we do fight till can flip table ahh..throw sword and knives at each other ah...) BUT you're still my dearie brother!! Stick to the vision that you've! :)

Annddd..we parted at bishan and i went to library as i'm doing home visitation in the evening. In the library, i felt as if my whole body is tearing apart! I read my textbook, lecture notes and nodded off. Then, I looked at the time, still got 1.5 hours before meet esther and the rest to go to a friend's house.

"God!!! Give me strength!! take away my tiredness!!"

And you know, sometimes, we just felt like backing off, saying "Do i really need to do all these?" But at the back of your mind, u know and u know, "Not that i NEED to..but because i WANT to.." And that's the thing that keeps us going. We work so hard not because we're required to, but because we love to do it! Be it in studies or work or committement etc... And i find the friends around me are very encouraging! Like, Gabriel is very amazing. sincerely:) He's one of the top medicine students in sch and i found out that his method of doing so well is....
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"Loving to study!!"
.
..
.

As simple as that! He will share with me his love, and i was really like "Woahhh amazing! i want to be like you too!!" He finds excitement in studying, researching and thinking! Buut...please...NOoooo 35 ok! u know what i mean =D

Same applies for our lives, We can only love something with all our heart if we enjoy doing the something. We will get tired definitely, but its the love and passion that keeps us going!

But wells, i'm really tired now. I shall go sleeppppp noowwwwww

Have a great weekend friends! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Myrna! First time commenting here I think. But when I read the first part of your blog I couldn't resist appearing here besides on your MSN. =p

Ms Wong is nice right! I used to think she hated me cos she was always PMSing when talking to me. But lately I realised that she's actually really sweet and has a good sense of humour. Funny how a change of perspective can change people. =p

Myrna said...

hahaha heys brenda, yah, Mrs Wong is really nice, very motherly! =D Great to have such a CT like her..!