Monday, October 6, 2008

Sompong's 21st!!! My beloved JC gang!

HAPPY 21ST BDAY SOMPONG!!!! =DD

hahaha sompong is on! He booked a table at DSO on last fri but most of us couldn't make it so late, hence we had a make up celebration for him on Sun evening instead!! =D I haven't play for 2 weeks coz of mid term, so...YAY!! Really enjoyed catching up with my JC gang! =D This is our 5th year together!!

And yes!! our usual gang: Sompong, Jiewei, Timmo, Sandra, Kelly, Angie, Yuexiang, marcus and me!



The girls!!


My dearie Sandra and beloved Kelly!

hahaha and of coz!! My dear friend, sompong!! He's the top 3 funniest friend i've in my life!! =DD
Me: Sompong!! let's take a picture together!! An ugly one! Must put ugly face ok!!
Sompong: Really or not???! Don't pangseh me!!
Me: Yah la!

Take 1:

Sompong: SEE!!! i know you will pangseh me!!!
Me: LOL!! Okies laaaaaaaaaa....again!!!
Take 2:

Sompong: ARGGH!! MYRNA!!!
hahahaha and yes yes, our normal pics here!!

hahaha


And presenting to you....LOL. The most happening photo of the century!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOL!! Sandra is so cute!!! And Sompong ...ahem..his normal self la!!

OUr desert! it's really good!!

And this!!

Angie and sompong! Angie just took off her brace, see her nice set of teeth!! i wan it soon too!! =DD


Sharon and sompong! They were competing who can chew the hardiest beef ever eaten.
Timo ordered the grilled chicken and steak combo. And it's -_-" B.A.D. i tried it. The chicken is really tasteless and the steak is really v v hard. And the combo costs like $30+++
Timo: I think the best dish here is the water.
LOL. When he said that, all of us nearly slipped off our chairs!



Timo, Jiewei and I!


Timo and I were challenging who has the quickest finger!!


The girls!! =D


And all of uss!!!! LOVE YOU ALL =DDD


Thank God for this bunch of friends!!! Other than being funny, he is still really v funny and that's the trademark of his, being able to bring joy into people's lives!! =DDD And he's my buffet partner during our SA days! The whole gang of us will go buffet but both of us will always eat the most. I remember whenever we go steamboat, he will be the one peeling the prawn's shells for all of us. And the classic line of his while he is peelling.."Ehh! Haiyo! I keep peeling for you all, and i din get to eat anything!!" And when we all went KTV, he will sing the S.H.E's rap!! LOL!! we were like rolling on the floor already!! haha But he's really a v v nice friend to have! =D
Happy Birthday Sompong!! And welcome to the 21 Club!! Stop drinking too much tho! LOL.
:)













No comments: