Sunday, October 26, 2008

The New

Building on to the foundation and structure. That's what i share with some of my cg members this morning.

What's the foundation and structure?? Different people define it differently but i've my own definition :) Yet, we believe that many good things are going to come out of this melting pot N109! I'm excited! And praise God!!

I breakaway from the old mindset to embrace the new. I trampled upon the undesirable and step forward to take on the desirable.

God, i leave it all up into ur hands! Not on my own, but with you as my victorious leader!

Amen.

Anyway! i got free vocal lesson from my shifu, Weiliang yesterday! hahaha! Shifu, i know u will read this, i will work hard, do the "HeRH!" exercise and practice well, surely make you proud! roars..!

No comments: