Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reunion!!

I've been having weird nightmares these few days! For 2 nights, it is about twin and last night is about one of my cell group friends. The moment i woke up during midnight, i broke out in cold sweat. Then, i started praying for God's peace. And i went back to sleep. When it's 6am, i woke up, in joy and peace :) I jumped out of bed, did my qt and off i went to school! Thank God for the peace.

After my last lecture today, i walked out of the LT, ready to go home! And someone called me..

"Myrna!!"

I turned, and saw this unfamiliar face. I stared at her for 5 seconds. I was thinking, "oh no, do i know her? or have i forgotten who is she?

She: "I'm huiling!!"

Me: (IMMEDIATELY, it seems that my neurons in my brain started transmitting fast again) "Oh my gosh!! Huiling!! haha i haven't seen u for 10 years!!!"

She:"We're taking the same lecture and i've been noticing you since the Lecture 2, but not sure whether it's u!"

Yes, 10 years!!

She's my primary school classmate! Primary 4 i think! And we're brownie!! Muhahahah.. And we haven't met AT ALL ever since our graduation.

Happy reunion!!

My family and i have a family tradition and surprisingly to say, this family tradition is set up by my parent's beloved daughter, me =D

LOL.

Shall talk abt it another time in my next post!

Have you set up ur family traditions too??? Tell me about it! Shall exchange pointers LOl.

No comments: