Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Make up! + Gratitude

Today we had a Character Building Course in Cheung Cheng High School!! Some of us are there to be the faciliator. And i saw quite a few of my ex students! haha. happy to see them!!!

Anyway, we've invited Jolyn to come to give the talk. She spoke on personal grooming, make up etc! How should girls sit..and how should girls go into a taxi with grace without crawling in LOL. At times..we will like.."Oh NO....we do that!!"

And yes!! the most anticipated make up demo!!! ANd yah!! This is Pretty Jolyn! ( she's really v v v v pretty and she just got the charisma! and also!! extremely big beauty, Esther!!! ESther is the one who's in charge of the whole mentoring programme in cheung cheng =D




And u know what!!! I long heard about Jolyn as the personal trainer who earns $1000/ 2hr and has given talks to 40 schools!! And the thing is...she do it for us for free =D Very sweet and nice girl. Then...the moment i saw her outside the classroom..
She's like "Are you Myrna from Bukit Panjang Govt High School??"
I was like.."Hmmm yah! You mean you are too??"
Then oh man! lol she's my junior!! she's only 20! She only know me by face in school but we don't know each other. So exciting la! And she also just found out that Chew is her Primary school schoolmate! lOL. Praise the Lord!
And yes!! This is the pretty girl Jolyn! =D Really like her! the way she present herself, the way she talks, the way she carries herself :)
Anyway, after the course, I went to esther place to eat and rest and then we headed down to YMCA :)
I purposely talked to Boonkiat and Dwayne individually and separately with regards to the same thing. And the issue has been twirling in my mind for the last 1 week..And i know i gotta talk to them..or not i will just snap! And honestly, other than God, my papa, my kor and my future husband, the both of them are the most important men in my life! And the thing is..after talking to them about it..i felt as if i'm a feather. i felt so relieved and light. It's really the kinda of gratitude i've towards them. They put themselves in my shoes and try to understand my stand. I felt so confused for the last 1 week; like should I? or shouldn't I? I don't even really understand what exactly is my problem! And Yes, the answer they gave me, esp Boonkiat, makes me understand what is the thing that i need right now. How great to have brothers like them to support.
Praise God for the people around me!!! :)
And i'm excited for the things to come!!
Let's all jiayou!!!



No comments: