Thursday, October 23, 2008

My benefactor!

I had a long day today!! from 830am till 6pm, i have been working non stop! Except maybe for the 2 hours in lab, which i need to wait for the incubations. But i felt so satisfied today! haha! In the evening, went to meet Esther and Jolyn for dinner in town. Let's recall, who are these ladies.


JOLYN AND ESTHER!!! =D





We all went to Cafe Cartel to eat and the food was good! The ribs are a bit hard, but still tasty. And i like the oxtail stew! my first time eating oxtail, yummy! And the waffle icecream*drools* Anyway! that's not my main point. LOL. my main point is! i enjoy myself with the ladies! Even though i was a bit chui, but listening to their aHeeeem stories really perks me up! hahaha and i din know Esther is so havoc can!! I was like, "Wah Esther! din know u so wild wan" LOL..

Anyway, Esther is a special friend of mine. how to say. We know each other unoffically 2 years ago at Pastor Mike Connell ( think it's spelt like that),'s deliverance service but we only officiallly know each other not too long ago. Esther then just became a cgl and she prayed for me during the deliverance ( 2 years++ ago). =D I think i gave her a v hard time but she really v v lovingly. She just hugged me very very closely and whispered repeatedly in my ears, "Jesus loves you, He loves you."..for hundreds of time i think. then i stopped crying. I couldn't really remember her face clearly, i only have a vague image of her, but i remembered her voice. I think half a year later, i met her again at Justin's car. (She's Justin's gf!!) Boonkiat francis and us took his car to suntec to work. I was like.."This girl is so familar..who is she.." Then i didn't really think about it. Until sometime later, when i see her again, she was in Bk subzone already! I went up to her.."Esther, are you the one...do you still remember me?? 1,2 years ago....??? And she remembered :)

She can be considered my benefactor???! hahaha

Anyway, hurrays!!!! I can't nv forget how and what she spoke to me 2 years ago. Esther, i don't know whether u will get to read this, but just really wanna tell you, You've played a importatnt part in changing my life at that moment..because of what you've said to me during that service. Thank you so much!! Muacks!

No comments: