Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wedding bells rang!

WEDDING BANQUET!!
I slept at 2am last night and today i woke up at 5am. Crawling out of my bed, i went to wash up..today is my maternal cousin, Shukai's wedding!! I seldom see him as i seldom go back to Malaysia, where most of my maternal relatives are. However, my mum has always been mentioning him..saying how she bathe him when he is young, how a good boy he is and how good looking he is. Indeed all these are so true! haha he's a teacher and he's really v v handsome :) My cousin-in-law, Xiao wei, is a pretty lady! haha good match in heaven =D
Anyway, my papa, mum, kor and i took bus! On bus to Kluang, my hometown =D


See the pretty lady behind? She's my cute mum!



I'm like her, like to take lotsa pics! haha




My dear cousin sister and i. =D


Shukai and Xiaowei!



My grandma, aunties and uncles!





















HAHA while they're forced to kiss in front of many, i, happily take down their happy moments! =D


haha it was a blissful event! =D It's a simple fare, around 25 tables, but it's v homely and cosy affair. On the way home, we went past a shopping mall and my father is forced to buy 2 pairs of shoes for me!! HAHA i'm so happy with my loots.
Anyway, at his wedding today, i reflected on how my wedding would be like in future. But wells, one thing i hope for, a little luxurious, but i wan my wedding car to be lambo!!! HAHAHA so cool!=D





No comments: