Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy 21st bday sarah!!!

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY SARAH!!
Sarah is my jc classate!! **Master of Mischief** LOL. With her around, it'll never be boring! And we did a physics in life science project in the previous semester too! anyway, we had dinner at clark quay and we just chill there for hours.haha

All SA girls.clockwise: Sandra, Jo, Yanping, Calister, Bday girl n i


Ok, i've to say, the cake is superb!! Those who chocolate will love this!



Told you, it looks good!



However, it became like this! LOL Yucks!!



Hope you had a great birthday darling!!



I just came back from saloon and this is my latest stay. I'm the last customer and i left at 930pm! The saloon that i often frequent is at Bukit Panjang and i've been the regular customer ever since i'm sec.4 LoL the boss, aunty is a super nice person! Every year, i will at least go there a few times. However, i don't think aunty knows my name, she only know my face and that iwas the long hair girl. When i was in Jc1, my hair is super duper long and thick! till my buttocks! When i do rebonding, it took 3 hairdressers to do at the same time and it lasted for 7 hours!! -_- do until we, both parties can't take it. haha Aunty will always offer me drinks, snacks, pizza etc. really very customer service!!! And she even gave me packed dinner just now! =) No wonder all her customers came all over Singapore to look for me, even me too! I just get to know aunty's assistant, Ivy. She's 1 year younger than me and she's from Malaysia. She came here esp to work. =D A very pretty and bubbly girl. We found out that we lived at the same area and we went home together after i'm done with my hair! haha interesting to hear her stories but very xin suan also..=)
I am physically very tired, my flesh is breaking apart. But i felt so excited, challenged and fulfilled! Hope you are too! =)

No comments: