Thursday, June 26, 2008

I thank God for all these!

It was a loooong day!! My body aches and i got a slight fever, but office is in war, henceI think i'd better stay where i am. I decided to quit my job now :) haha i felt relieved yet confused after i told my mentor and team leader. I learnt so much in this job! How to be long suffering, how to be perseverance, how to endure the nasty words people may speak over my life, how to be a stronger girl! It was sudden, i only decided during the lunch break with my collegues. I'm going to move on to do other stuffs. Anyway, It is worth it working at there afterall! :) And for the next 1 month, i can foresee it's going to be busy even without working. Also, i can seize this chance to catch up on my sleep, spend more time with my family. Can you believe i haven't seen my father at all since sunday ( 4 days ago) even though we lived under the same roof???! When i'm home, he asleep, When he wakes up, i'm still in my bed. =X

haha Today after work, i met up with Kelly Jiewei Angie and Yuexiang for dinner! we all went to Miss Charity, and we ate till we were quite full! but then, there's still room for more haha so we went to the nearby bugis street for desert! 5 of us ate 7 bowls in total. I was fulled. I ate 1.6 bowls. Angie ate 2 bowls!! It was worth it. My body is aching but i felt so blessed with them around!

During the train ride home, Yuexiang, Kelly and i reminisced our JC days, how we get to know each other, how we meet one another with our other friends to go school together everyday, how we chiong for chalet straight after our Prelim exams! How the 9,10 of us squeezed in 1 bed room sleeping overnight and how we ate the buffet till the sushi restaurants almost closed down.. :)
As i'm typing all those, i'm feeling very terrible, my nose is giving way and my body is going to tear apart. Still, i wanna record it down and keep all these memories. These are the things that i will bring and lug along in my life.

I thank God for all these! =D

No comments: