Friday, June 6, 2008

My darlings!


Happy 21st Birthday CHEW!!! =D


To Chew:
haha so sorry darling for the late pics!! owed you for a few days already!! Anyway, wanna tell you're simply awesome!! I love talking to you, playing with you, sharing with you. haha
Myr
Jac and chew!



Chew and i!

The friendship of chew and i started with a sudden spark! We knew each other's existence but wedon't really know one another. We have many mutual friends. Then, 2 years ago, in a foreign land called Taiwan, we shared the same room, the same bed and the same make up. We can tolerate each other's untidiness coz we both are! It is in taiwan where we embarked our friendship there. We went shopping together, ate junk food in the middle of the night and of coz, worked hard for our purpose there :) We shared our fears, we prayed for each other, we love each other. What a precious friend. :) Our friendship continued when we were in SOT. We were attached sisters..always sitting so close tog and leaning on each other such that our guy friends tot we were les. LOL. during the 4 months, she has been such a great warrior, a wonderful company, a understanding friend :) One who roots for me, one who supports me, one who hugs me so dearly. Thank you so much chew!! You know..We may not meet up every week..but everytime i see you, i just feel the joy :) Love you so much.

Anyway, this week has been tremendous! Work has been very smooth sailing, i closed 5 cases this week and my bosses are v surprised and happy with my results =D I start to like this job, i like the satisfaction that i'll get after each deal. This few days, i 've been following up with this candidate, called Adeline, she's a middle age aunty and she's extremely amiable :) very cute! she may be 40++ but when she sms me on my phone, she will put a lot of " :) :-)" kinda smiley face. haha. she has gotten a job very quickly and the company is willing to pay her beyond her expectation. She came to my office today to settle some documentations and we chatted for a while..really like talking to her man haha. When she's leaving, she popped out a box of A1 curry puffs, got about 10++ in it! And she thanked me for getting her a job so son. I was like "HAPPY" at that moment. heh i shared with my whole office and yes, we are getting fatter and fatter, coz boss will always buy snacks for us to eat too.

Then, today i met up with another candidate, she was a translator in a medical organisation and she was sharing with me her dream, that is to be able to write so that she could tell of the stories that really happened. We were in the room for more than 30 mins, ( luckily there aren't people waiting for the rooms) and while she was sharing, she almost teared. I was v v touched when she told me of the true cases that she handled..like how emotionally deprived children grow up in a broken home ,managed to become a filial child and high flyer in the society..all because of the unconditional love of a mum.. we both agreed that we 're just so fortunate, it may sound so cliche..but really, we gotta treasure the people who are around us.. :)

Everyone in office have the "weekend" mood haha and i went to meet sandra yanping they all after work to catch up!


Let me introduce some of my cell group members, Sandra and Yanping --> both my darling friends! Soonguan, --> the muay thai pro! Gabriel --> the most hip doctor to be !Charmaine --> my cute little young friend!


Charmaine, charmine, my 17th youth.



And of course us! Know them for 4,5 years already! =D


Weekend has finally come!! i just can't wait! haha coz i've so much to do this weekend, however, it will be great! =D
lalala my pay will come tml!! Shopping kakis, LET'S GO!!! =D





1 comment:

chew said...

Myr..thanks for uploading the photos! It's up on my bloggy too! :) Love ya!