Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm blessed!! HAPPY 21ST BDAY SHIMING!!!! =D

Today is my last day of work!! i'm supposed to feel happy, but in the end, i felt a bit se1 bu4 de. Afterall, i've been there for 1.5 months. My tears, my joy, my frustration, my disappointment, my encouragement..all kinds of mixed feelings were all found in that one place. 4 of us, Jackie, Jeff, Sherlyn and i left today :)

Below are some my collegues and coincidentally!! We're all the Nus science fac undergrads haha!
From the left, Zhenyun ( Jeslyn), Myrna (Jacklyn), Jolin are life science major while Xiuyan(Sherlyn) is chemistry major:)


After lunch, when half of us returned back to office, while the rest of the half went out for lunch. Jolin discretely gathered us at the toilet Just to take pictures!! we took it swift and fast, lest our manager found out!! haha when the toilet main door is opened, we all are so kanjioing!! Coz we couldn't let manager or the perm staffs saw that we were in the toilet taking pictures. The moment the door is opened, Jolin and i ran into the cubical and locked the door! LOL! Our reflex are so fast then! hahaha while jeslyn and sherlyn were outside pretend to comb their hair etc. lol



The science fac beauties!! muahahahaa


And here is my sassy mentor!! Fierce la..but very adorable when she's not fierce! =D


And also, sweet Jeff, our very lovely friend! He has helped me a lot when i first started out :) He's also leaving today, to go NS.


This picture is taken right outside our office haha and after which, i changed my clothes and headed down to meet my Jc gang :)

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY SHIMING!!!


I get to know Shiming when i'm sec 1!! haha same CCA!! and then we went to the same JC, and we were still in the same CCA!! haha so means that i know her for 8 years!! :)

And here's my beloved Zhixian, the president of our hearts!! =D




And of coz, my beloved twinniez!! how can we have outing without pictures alone together???










Us at our reflection!



We took so many shots of this!! but it's still quite blur tho!


My wonderful darling!! Mayling!! lalalalala! i'm going over to her house next sat again!! All the malay food, here i come!!! i know her for many years too!! we were in the same sec sch, we've known each other's existence, but we only get to know each other in sajc!! =D




We, the camwhore!!








Pretty Birthday girl and i!!



And lastly, us!! the usual 8 and yinjin! who just came back from US. :)

Some of ya may wonder how come i love SA so much, it is because of the friends that i've made there! Especially the times spent with my CCA gang friends and my S63 gang!! =D it is the people that make up the memories, not just the building or the school campus. Wells, i felt so blessed! =)






No comments: