Friday, January 4, 2008

Random

I have stayed home 3 days this week! It's so weird. I felt as if i'm some wandering soul in my house. Praise God my mum is at home too! haha at least i have someone to talk crap, have fun with. I'm either sleeping, eating or watching tv. Honestly, i can't really stand it..Of course, having to wake up at any time that i can is really a bliss but really, it doesn't feel good. I was talking to Meiqi yesterday when we went out, and we concluded that staying at home for too long, like more than 1 day, will make us depressed. haha i agree totally.

I looked at a few of my friend's blog and i'm really happy for them that they did really very well in their studies! They posted their result slips and i was like "WOAH!" fantastic! haha i was thinking to myself, if i were to get their kinda results next sems, i will certainly post my results on my blog too! and i will make it a full page big! muahaaha by faith, that day will come!

Some random thoughts.
Since i was young, i had so many dreams and ambitions. haha but most of them were periodical. I remember once i watched a tv drama and it's all about firemen, and i wanted to become a firewoman!Braving the fire and save many lives. So many to be named. But for the most memorable ambitions i had and has is to become a doctor, pastor, musican, pastor's wife, air stewardess, supermodel and a nobelprized winner lOl. it sounds weird. nobel prized winner, how many are there in the whole of history? that day i did a check, there's only like 700+ for the past 100 years (If i'm not wrong) , it looks sOOoo far away from me now..but in bible, it says, there's hope in Christ for those who believed in Him. haha, so, Myrna and friends! u can do it!

School is starting soon! in 10 days time! Welcome back, Nus :)

No comments: