Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy 21st Bday to WENDY N YANPING!!

Today is real fun! i went for two 21st birthday celebration! haha SEE! how time flies..

After service, most of us went to an Indo restaurant at Plaza Singapura there to have our birthday cum farewell lunch with Yanping! She's leaving for Canada 2 days later for SEP. I will miss her! And we're celebrating her 21st bday as well! haha I know Yanping for almost 4 years, every since my jc days. She's really very smart, pretty and sporty! As in she really plays a lot of sports. haha Guys, please quene up and pay ur registration fees to me first! :)


Then, around 10 of us went to watch the movie called "Over the Universe". 1 word to describe it.."DIAO" or after being translated, means sth like "STUNNED".

Only under 2 circumstances should u watch it.

1) You have so much money that you dunno where to spend and hence, rather spurge ur money on this movie

2) You are having a high fever that day.


I don't know which category i'm in. haha anyway..this movie is ...a bit queer??? It's like a musical..lotsa songs and random stuffs. All the songs are rather pleasant to the ears..but..all of them sound the same. i can only remember 2 songs specifically, "Hey Jude" and the "strawberry" song. I was rather bored then..so I look to my left. Yanghong is already sleeping very soundly. I was like WAh! haha and my giggles woke him up. then I turn to my left, WAh! JO is also sleeping too lol..Oh man..And really, got a lot a lot of random scenes..Not that it is a low cost production..but it's the storyline and the random scenes that have left us in bewilderment. Okay..i seldom comment so much on movies...but yah...really..WEIRD movie. After the movie, all of us were like "?????" haha but nevermind, we had fun anyway!




After the movie, I went to Westmall, to meet Wendy and the rest coz it's WEndy's 21st birthday too!! i'm supposed to meet my little friend, Wee Shan, nicknamed by me, called Xiao Bai Cai. Xiao Bai Cai is my dearie, Liling's younger sister. I know XBC since she was 6 years old..hahaha..now that she's 14 years old..can tell how long i've known her sister!! I reached earlier so i went to the library there just to sit down and read my stuffs. then when XBC comes, i was like WOAH! u just came from a camp is it??? she's carrying a super super big and solid bag! She told me when she went up on bus, the bus uncle kept starring at her bag, as if she's carry some unidentified articles LOl..Then yah, this is the bag that all of us shared to give Wendy! And in the bag, there are 20 gifts contributed by 13 of us :) This includes soft toy, nail polish, mascara, 4 bottles of coke, accessories, chocoloate t shirt,etc etc! These are all the things that she like. lOl..Then, when the rest came, we ate at this chinese restaurant, i was really very full to the max alr! the gifts idea are from Liling they all, really creative and i think Wendy is really very happy with her gifts! haha i bought her a rebonded lion head pencil and earrings LOL..



This is the Birthday gir, wendy with her big black bag full of presents!


This is us! Liling, wenyi, yuqing, wendy, me and meishi



:) 1 more week to school reopening!

No comments: