Friday, January 18, 2008

First week of school,thank God!

First week of school has passed! It has been great :) My timetable..i don't whether it's good or bad. i had 5 days week. 2 days with 6 hours straight of lectures, 1 day with 8 hours straight of lect+ lab but 2 days with 2 hours of lectures. I don't have breaks in between the 6-8 hours of lectures. Luckily we haven't start lab this week, so still quite fine. But i had the 2 days of 6 hours straight of lectures. i tell you..it's very distracting! from 10-4pm, no breaks. Hence i always store a lot of food in my bag. At least 3 snacks. lol. Like today, i ate 1 egg tart, 1 soon kwek and 1 curry puff during the lectures. Marie took exactly the same elective and core as me so we all sat throughout the 6 hours. I turned to her, she's not hungry at all, asked her whether want to buy anything to eat, she said no need, still so cool. In my heart i was like, "YOU WIN" haha

And i started exercising since last week! I wrote down in my SMARTER goal setting card that i must exercise at least once a week. oh man, i think even the angels in heaven and on earth are like applausing for me :) I don't know when is the last time i ran. And for a person who don't like to exercise and has started exercising, i got to say, excercise is really good :) I feel much refreshed and i don't feel sleepy and lethargic that much. So come on, people! Let's exercise!

Last Sat, i wasn't feeling too good about myself. Sometimes, we all do feel that. I went to the void deck and sat down and cried for 1 hour alone. It was raining so heavily, and there are thunders and lightning! i dun like thunders and lightnings! =X Anyways, i'm not afraid to let people know that i cry but i don't like people to see me cry, it's like so dui lian. Coz when i cry, i really cry like a little girl. When i laugh, i really laugh as if i roars! When i eat, i really eat till my stomach cannot take it! So..that time, i was like, so frustrated and upset with myself. A few of the aunties and bangala who walked past were like starring at me, as if i've be ditched by someone and mourning over it. I sat at the table there and i was telling God "God! I won't leave this place until you tell me something". 15 mins passed..30 mins passed..45 mins passed..My friends called n msged, asked me if i'm alright.. I didn't want to answer any one of them, because i want to hear from God first. At around 45 mins, "Jos 1:8" flashed in my mind. I flipped to the page and i read from v 6 to v 10. God says "Be strong and courageous!" and He said it 3 times in 3 verses! And continue saying " Do not be terrifed, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." The verses spoke exactly to how I was feeling at that time and this really encourages me.. I felt as if the burden in my heart is being taken away and i'm so relieved.

At times, we may think God is so far away, God is the Almighty God, would He care about every single thing that we go through??? Yes! He does..He's so close to us and He understands everything that we are going through...As we wait and call a upon His Name, He will be there.. :) God is Almighty yet He is a gentle, tender and loving Father..Really thank God for showing me how true He is :) The one who never abandon, the one who never leave.. A word from heaven is better than a thousand words from elsewhere..Thank you Jesus.. :)

No comments: