Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My 2nd week!

The second of week has been good! Even though it is only the 2nd week of school, but it has been busy and fulfilling! Hmm..busy, i don't think it's about school work coz not much to catch up too. Like on monday, we all, the Nus peepz had gone to Settler's at Holland Village to chill, or rather, to blast the whole cafe. LOL. After my lessons in school, I met up with with Grace, gab, Dan, QH for lunch. okies. it's subway again. I think it's a periodic kinda of thing. I used to love Lor Mee so much during my days in SOT that so many people recognised and called me Lor Mee Girl, even those whom I don't know. After that, when school starts last Aug, i fall in love with MegaBites! ( it sells western food) Poor Deborah and Grace. Even time after our Computing or Science of Music lecture, i will drag them to Megabites and eat! And it's so unhealthy. Mostly fried food! And Poor Grace, if I ask her to eat MegaBites now, i bet she will disown me! haha and she's so glad that i've ditched MegaBites and fall madly in love with Subway! :) Oh yah, so after my lessons in sch, i went for piano lessons and after which, i met up with Grace, Gab and Sm again. Applause to SM who went to find out how to go to Settlers! it's quite a ulu place actually. haha it's at the void deck of a block! We went in, and i'm really tired, so i chioing to the nearest sofa and sat down. Then we looked around, how come the rest of the people are not there yet? are we too early?? The waiter was like, "Did you all made reservation??" I was "yah, we did." He asked, "under whose name?" I still replied happily, "Oh! booked by the Nus people. We're from nus!" Grace and Gabriel gave me the "WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT MYRNA who cares whether we're from nus or not???" so dui lian! Then he realized that we're the ones who have booked the upper room! No wonder we didn't see anyone coz all of them were upstairs!! -_-

When we went up, a lot of people are there already, we played some games and ate our food. I tell u, for the last game, i really could not concentrate hahaha there are so much screams and shouts from the rest of the tables! REally, even the waiter was so annoyed that he covers his ears! haha! And for our table, we played STRATEGIC GAME! can you imagine?? hahaha when Issac and Gabriel was explaining, i could not really take in anything. Firstly, i was too distracted. Secondly, i was so hungry. Thirdly, i could not switch on my brain at that time. haha Wells, We really thank God that the food came eventually! lalala

Some random thoughts..
On monday too, i saw a little boy, around 9,10 years old selling stickers outside BoonLay interchange. I saw him when i was on bus, turning into the interchange. i was so curious. He was asking the passerby whether they wanna buy his stickers or not. Then, after alighting from the bus, i went to look for the boy. He was wearing his singlet and his short pants. He was very polite too, i went up to him and asked him how much he sells for 1 sheet and i striked a conversation with him. He came out to earn pocket money for himself and they told me a bit about his family. i was like.."wwahh...admiration.." I was thinking, what was i doing when i was 9 years old?? Playing catching with my friends in the field, running around with my dog at home etc.

Today, is considered one of my xiong day. I had lecture from 10-12pm and had lab immediately after that. It is supposed to be from 12 to 6pm. Darice and Huijuan are really tired :) We had our lab and i really thank God my lab partner, Audrey is nice! haha I prayed to God for a few nights to bless me with a nice lab partner and He's faithful! During the 1 hour break when our DNA are in incubation, Huijuan darice and i went for lunch. We went.. to...Where???

MEGABITES!!!

hahaha we ordered our set meal and halfway eating, 3 of us were like...FULL and struggling to finish our food. We have stuffed ourselves with bread during our lectures as we thought we wun have time to eat, but we had this 1 hour break actually. We ended early aroundn 430pm and i headed home. I wait for my bus for more than 3o minutes in the middle of the expressway. 10++ buses passed by me, but my bus is yet to come! i was like ok..READ MY NOVEL. i shall learn to divert my impatience to my book.

These few weeks, i learnt that, whenever we are so busy with everything, assuming it is meaningful too, we wish to have a good rest, just to laze around, or watch tv. But when we are really lazing around and watching tv, we wish that we're busy with everything instead of doing nothing. Hence, in everything we do, let's just enjoy every moment! When we're so busy, let's enjoy the buziness, when we are lazing around and resting, let's really relax to the max! But I would rather i be busy. I'll get depressed if i stay home the whole day more than 1 day. So in order to not get depressed, i think i'd be better off doing something!

Let's enjoy everything that we're doing now! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is 'buziness' spelt as such? or it just felt weird to type 'business'

Anonymous said...

Twinnie!!
Hahaha i shudder at the name of MegaBites :X
The last i stepped into that place was with you last year. And you could do me a favour by not asking me to eat there with you until i'm mentally prepared to do so again. Wahahah! Rest assured i wouldn't get sick of Subway(yet)! ;)