Thursday, January 10, 2008

My 8 girls!

Muahaha we had our 8 girls gathering together!! Finally, the 8 of us can all come together on the same day at the same time! It has been such a LONG time since we had a complete outing with everyone present! haha we met at IMM. supposed to meet at 630pm but i thought is 7pm. I still took my time to prepare..take bus which goes to the longer router, until 640, Grace called me and say everyone is there already and waiting for me.




Okay, here's twinniez! Grace and me haha You know what, to take pictures with smaller and sharper face, you must tilt 45 degrees downwards and the camera must be placed higher :) We are satistfied with the 45 degrees tilt!




This is my hot plate! It looks real messy haha it taste quite okok only..




haha this is taken by our dear Mayling! Her finger has created an artistic effect..lol..





OKay..once again..the 2 crazy girls at the back! haha the rest of the 6 of them look so sane compared to the 2 insane.




haha Grace and i looked so extra at the back! protuding out of nowhere! like 2 passerby stopping by to take a picture. lol





Okays! finally! this is the pic that we want. We took like 20 mins to get a right picture! We took like 10+ pics on this alone!




This is Mayling and Peifen!





My beloved Grace!!!




Grace Yuanyu and I! Yuanyu is one of the sweetest girl i ever met! hahaa she always make little gifts for us! i love her lots!





hahaha as if we're at some beauty pageant.

Contestants: Yuanyu, Wendy, Shimin, Mayling, Zhixian, Peifen, Grace and I


haha i love all of them! I've known each one of them for 4 years already! Ever since at sajc :) They are the ones who've seen all my ugly moments. We planned and organized camp, activities for our CCA. And poor Grace, i can never remember how i slept with her during camp..but we slept with my head facing her leg and my leg facing her head. haha and my legs keep hitting on her head. When she tried to move away from me in the midst of my sleep, my legs also unknowingly followed her head!
And how I've scared her with my hair while i was sitting down in the middle of the night. That time, my hair is super long and straight and she was like freaked out!
And how both of us woke up with anxiety as we we realized we haven't prepare our games and we were so stressed that we throw tantrums hahaha..at who?? ourselves! Zhixian they all were too lazy to be bothered with us anyways LOL.
haha how we were angry with our juniors during a BBQ on that stormy, rainy night with all winds and thunders, Grace and I bbq-ed the food and took all the food to one corner and gouge ourselves with it! haha now thinking back, it's so childish! and once again, Zhixian they all can't be bothered with us hahahaha coz they know we're the most childish amongst the 8, and they just let us be. Grace and i were like "LET's FINISH EATING ALL SO THAT they all dun have anything to eat anymore!!" Lol..
Now i remember Zhixian yuanyu Grace and i stayed up till 4am just to talk. That is when i realized, Zhixian has talked to MOST! haha we always tot she's the "talk little, do more" kind..haha I love Zhixian!!
And how i occupied Mayling's sleeping bag by unknowingly spreading my whole body on the entire sheet when i'm supposed to share with her, end up she has to sleep on the canteen bench! hahaha okay mayling, i'm really sorry abt that!
So many anecedotes to talk about, they are the girls i love! :) How we grow up together..from being childish to now..less childish. heh..
Hugs to them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! My gosh! You know i was laughing at the recollection of all the silly things we did together all these while?! ROFL. It sounds all so stupid when we think back. WAHAHAHAH!! (^_^)