Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today

I started off the day, waking up early! (other than days when i gotta go for morning svc). Went down to Suntec Office to help Yvonne do some admin. I only did for few hours and i really gotta say, Yvonne is really a great zone sec!!! *thumbs up! :) It is really not easy to keep track of so many things, especially with abt 60+ cgs and thousands of members! And..every detail matters!! :)

Im physically so tired now! I had a great time of fellowship just now before meeting. haha today's meeting start the latest! 1030pm!! :) Thank God i managed to get the last train and last bus.

I'm having my graduation convo next week!! haha i've not much of feelings right now. Just feel so amazed that i've lived till 22 years old!!! And i think the past 22 years have been awesome! With such great papa & mum, who have been loving and caring for me unconditionally.. Putting my bro and I through university :)

Actually it feels quite weird as well. means that i'm growing old!

okie quite random. shall not continue anymore :)

Good night! :)

No comments: