Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Roller Blade!

It has been quite a long time since i went east coast park to play!! Before going ECP, Jasmine, Char, Ger, Lilian, Weikiat and I met up early in the morning to go for Morning PM at payah leba. Pastor Tan shared a very good Word of Hab 2:2. And it realli encourages me :) He shares that God has a schedule. And when after we prayed for the thing, it may not come instanteously. But God has it in plan for us. So why does we still need to pray for it? This is so as it will train up our patience, persistence and perseverance! Wooah! I was like blown away!

After Pm, we all went down to ECP ( i was so excited about it that i woke up even b4 5am!! LOL). We...ROLLER BLADE!!

This is really my breakthrough! Honestly, since young, i'm not good in sports and i don't really enjoy it as much as my other peers do. However, this time round, i really enjoy it! Even though i look quite *toot* trying my best to learn in front of those little kids who can blade like a pro, it was still satisfying for me! haha!

Thanks to Weikiat, Nathan, Lilian and Jasmine who teach us (me and ger)! Weikiat is amazing. it is his first time blading and his first step is already so confident and he learnt it so quickly! like..within 5 mins???! And of coz our learning guides includes some of the instructors who just happened to be there. And...some pro uncles who always blade there, ( they can do stunts wan okiee!! ) haha

Lol see pro germaine!


Happy me!

Energetic Lilian!


Sporty Jasmine and Cute nathan! haha

And Us!! haha nathan is so cute! He's is the rescue team. LOL. whenever I going to fall, i will scream (it's natural ok) and he will be shocked by my scream. His body will really shake! hahah!
There is this Uncle who teaches us how to blade..After i screamed, he imitated my scream and said, "Haiyo!! You scared me lei! Scream until like that!" Then he will guide me again. lol..






And lastly, us! :)) All of us had fun and let's have more of this kinda outing again!!

After rollerblading, I went out with dear. And we unintentionally went to the place where we had our first date. haha! anyway, Great time to spend with him :))

No comments: