Wednesday, June 24, 2009

rattles!

It has been like more than 1.5 months since exams ended! I have my fair share of fun going for my grad trip and meeting up with my friends and all! It's time for WORK!! I'm currently unemployed and jobless! rarrs! have been sending out resumes. Marketing & PR. However, i have heard from a few friends that many companies are freezing headcount for marketing and PR to cut cost. Wells, it's okie. And i've applied for teaching position under MOE. LOL. Imagine me being a teacher. If were to be, i wanna be the hottest and hippest teacher in the school! HAHA. anyway! let's see how. Of coz, still asking God where He wants me to go. And i believe that wherever He wants me to go, He will put in the desire and passion in my heart..to do something that I really like, enjoy doing and areas which i am good at!!

Like some of my friends, we are in the transition stage. Honestly, initially, i feel kinda lost & frustrated. And feel a bit useless coz i'm not generating income and i'm not contributing to my own self-value (eg. studying) . However, thanks to the encouragement from friends! And like what Pastor Tan says, "when we do not know what to do, all we have to do is to keep on walking". I'm trusting God. I aknowledge the fact that now is a bad time to graduate but I refuse to believe that God will shortchange me :))

I'm doing whatever I can to contribute my small little share to society and to my self-value! have been doing some housework recently, reading book, giving bible study, meeting cg members and all. However, there are still mornings or late nights when i just slack around. LOL. okie, Myrna is also human ok..=DD

Enough of rattling! Please keep me in prayer!! :)) Let's encourage one another ( those who are looking for job), continue pressing on and believing! And Huijuan and I have formed a support grp for fresh grad job seekers since last night!! Can sign up w us ! :))

No comments: