Sunday, June 14, 2009

Random.

It has been great these few weeks after i came back from my grad trip. After all the fun moments, it's back to reality. Time to look for job! I've been keeping a look out and sending resumes.. lol..honestly, i feel a bit odd and weird having to find a job. a permenent job. not holiday jobs anymore..no no, i mean, like what pastor says, not job, but a position. :) My major is life science but i don't think i'm doing lab..not my cup of tea. Keeping my options open and see how it goes. However, there are a few occupations that i'm completely closed up to. haha anyway, i gotta quickly have income! gotta start saving, pay off my loans, give home allowance to my parents and stop taking anymore pocket money from them. Even tho they didn't say anything about it, but i still feel a bit =X like bai1 chi bai1 zhu. When i was a student, it's understandable, but now...nono!

I'm just so happy to spend more time with my cg members these few weeks. Having to meet them up one on one to catch up, go for weekly cg dinner outing, cg movie, cg sports. lol..And i'm so glad that we finally hit a big 2 this weekend. Together as a family, we did it! All of them contributed and work so hard, hence many friends came and some teared during altar call..

:)

It's great to see someone's life changes in cg..and that person go out there to change someone else's life.

Many smses me during the week to share with me their happiness in reaching out. i'm just so excited for them!

Some rattles.

Gone is my cosy room. Gone is my bed position. Gone is my air con. it's under renovation. =(

Gone is my living room. No TV, No sofa, No dining table.

Drilling tml. That can drive one crazy!!

I really dread it. It makes me wanna stay outside of the house from morning to night. i think i will seriously do that. be a delinquent for a week. zhao4 fan1 ah!

Okie. i'm done with my rattles.

God is good. God is amazing and God loves us so much. However, i would never want to take that for granted. Humility is the way to success. I must always remind myself to stay humble and dependent on God. However, humility is not weakness. It is the aknowledgement of one's weakness. :)

No comments: