Thursday, June 25, 2009

SOS

We had the last session of Song of Solomon tonight and it was fantastic! The presence of God just filled the entire place and i believe many people are touched. :) Pastor was saying, "The thing that will really make God v v v v happy is when we grow in our love for Him and live for Him! Lay down our lives for His Kingdom purpose! "

I was like woahhh...awesome. What is His Kingdom purpose? One of them is to see many lives transform for the better. There are so many people out there in the world who really need education, medical services, food, necessities...And there are so many people out there who have been abused, mistreated, depressed etc..They need to experience the love of God. The peace, joy and love that only He can give :) As i go through this series of bible study, i realized, there's really so much to learn about and from Him..I need to have less of me and more of Him.. Every single day, i just want to be closer and closer to Him. :)

We change the world one person at a time.. :) Perhaps, i should really be a teacher..so that i can be in an environment where I can get into the lives of the youths and help in whatever ways. :) And i think that the job position of a teacher is not only imparting knowledge but is helping and guiding lives.

I remember when i was secondary 2, i was so depressed that i don't know who to turn, i wrote a v long letter to my form teacher, Ms Chu. That time, Ms Chu had took a month of MC as she had leg injury. However, in spite of not being in school, she replied me and asked a teacher to pass her letter to me..and we exchanged letter for a few times.. :) i still remember vividly that she wrote, "It's okay Myrna..i also din know my purpose in life until few years ago etc etc.." That point of time, i just felt that i'm not an alien! haha. I felt like "she can identify with how i'm feeling!" That really encourages me.. :)) And she is so considerate and loving that she often counsels me, talk to me so as to know how I am feeling. Of my whole 15 years as a student, I think Ms Chu is the teacher that leaves the most impact in my growing up years! :)

Oh wells! i am still considering! Let's see how :))

Good night! :)

No comments: