Friday, November 7, 2008

I survived!!

HURRAY!!! 3 project and assignments DOWN!! muahahaha...this week has been really xiong for me. I only slept like 4,5 hours a day and i lost my beauty sleep @ 11am!! Not that i always sleep at then, but i will try to. haha, must bao2 yang2 =D anyway, I went for Morning prayer meeting for all 5 days and it has been fantastic!! For the 1st day, i was so tired that when i reached church, i can't even open my eyes properly and for the rest of the day, i was quite chui due to the lack of sleep...And almost every night i was chionging my 3 projects. But the amazing thing is, God is always the strength of my heart =D As the 5 days go by, i was strengthened every single day. I may still feel physically tired, but my soul and spirit are refreshed. At the end of the prayer meeting today, i felt my spirit man has grown bigger and my physical being has grown stronger! Once again, God showed me that as we seek His Kingdom first, humble ourselves and seek His face, he will enlarge our capacity and he will encourage us :) Thank You Jesus! And thank you Alvin for sending us to school for the past 2 days!!

And one more thing is, over this one week, many of my friends who are doing the same modules as me are very stretched too! We will always ask each other's progress etc, not to compete but to encourage. At the end of every conversation, we will ask each other to jiayou and press on! haha it's very comforting to see my friends and i working hard, yet at the same time, rooting and supporting each other :)

I thank God that I survived through this one week. Praise the Lord. My deadline for my projects is 4pm today. At 350pm, i was still in the library!! i couldn't print out in colours and i was panicking already!! Then, I ran all the way from library to lab ( and it was the furthest and most ulu lab in the whole of NUS!!!) in the shortest recorded time i ever had. At 358pm, i finally reached the lab and I handed up my project. I heaved a sigh of relief =D

Anyway...HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY JOYCE!!!!!! =D

We went to a cafe - CrossKeys @ somerset as she and vicki has booked the place for both their celebration. The food is good!! haha, can go back and try again.
The Life science and chemistry major future mad scientists!!










Anyway, let's start mugging!! 2 weeks from now!

No comments: