Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday Phoebe!!!


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY PHOEBE!!!!! =D
YEAH!! hahaha all of us are 21 years old already!! I have known phoebe since...Year 1!! haha she's a super intelligent, gentle and hardworking gurliex =D Really glad to have known u!


As usual!! The life science peeps!!

Phoebe, Darice, Lingling, Huijuan, me an Marie!

Marie is so funny! roars at u!* I just merely hugged her and her reaction is so big that she scratched my face!! Okies la..accidentally =P To think, i always let u hug me, now u did this to me!! roars* LoL



ANd...of coz!! Food!! provided by my food provider once again! marie!! she baked it herself!!! And it's nice!! yummy!

This week marks the last week of my Year 3 Semester 1! This also indicates that i've to part with my fave science canteen food. Good bye..banana cake..Good bye..steam soup! And..this also mean that...the year is going to end...which directly equates that...the next year is coming..Therefore...this would have translate that.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i'm going to be 22 next year!!! see how big the number is!! =X


It's amazing how time can really zoom past!!

4 comments:

monsieur sam said...

science canteen closing meh?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Twinnie! Marie scratched you just cos you hugged her?!

Myrna said...

hahaha sam, no la! it's not, but it iwll be closed during holis!

Myrna said...

hahaha! oh man, seems like i've spoilt marie's reputation lol no la! coz she's scared of itch, so that's her reflex to my hugs. lol.sigh!