Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Love N109 + N18!!

We had a CG bbq this evening!! hahaha it's fantastic!! As there're reshuffling in the zone, many new members joined us and i think this is a great time to know each other better! =D Alvin organised this BBQ at his place! hahaha it's a great place for gathering! There even have private bowling lanes and Pool table.

Just look at this!! Some of us here, taken with my cam phone:

From left to right: Louisa, Jinghui, anne, me, daniel, Johnny, matthew, Adeline and Charmaine!




And this! Hubert, Jirong, Daniel, Angie and Don!

hahaha and of coz the golden couple Johnny and Lousia, with pretty anne!


Stop hidding ur face Matthew!! haha don't act shy!


And of coz! Charmaine and I =D I think my teeth are becoming straighter muahahah..BUT. the hole is still quite big =X


With adeline and Anne!
These are only a small fraction of the photos that we took! the rest of the pics are with Teo.
Myr: heys teo! ur camera looks so professional! is it very ex?? (he's our church photographer)
Teo: hmm..still okay la, consider quite cheap / fair price ( 4get the exact words)
Myr: Then how much is it??
Teo: (With a genuine, sincere reply ) $3000
Myr: WAAH. OKAY. Please help me take a good shot with ur camera!!
LOL and he became the photographer for the day!! Took the many artistics shot for us lOl..
Really had lotsa fun today!! =DD
Other than that, this gathering has given a chance to spend more time with each other as friends and when we're alone, they shared some of the deeper thoughts and desires of their hearts with me. I feel that's what a CG is for, a place for us to develop as a person, a place for us to support one another and most importantly, a place where life transformation can take place! My life is dramatically transformed, Yes, definitely because of God. And also, because of the cell group people :) When i'm in the deep valley, they're the people who held my hands and pulled me up. I've been through that. And here i am, wanting to build this cell group based on the revelations God has given to me in my life. I'll focus on what He has called me to do. 4 weeks more! =D i'm excited for the new challenge!
Shall upload the rest of the pics asap! whee!






No comments: