Friday, November 28, 2008

Finish strong!!

5 more days!!! to the end of exams!!! I wanna finish strong!! =D thank God for the friends whom i studied together! Their threshold level is really quite high man. If the library song is not out yet, they won't leave the library. lol. anyway..

I owe Sandra a HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY blog entry!!! HAHAHA I will do up a special entry for u ok!! with all our beautiful and ugly pictures!! To commemorate and celebrate my dearie's girl cross over to adult stage! Lol! so much to say about sandra! Really thank God for her! She has seen my ugliest state in the darkest night and she has seen my fiery temper in the hottest day! haha but she never fails to just be there for me. Thanks for scaring me at night with ur hair LOL. I will NEVER forget it, my dear =D And thanks for the listening ear whenever i 've my needs =D muacks!

No comments: