Monday, November 17, 2008

I love my twin!!

I just love my twin!! I'm so going to declare in front of everyone!!! I LOVE TWIN! =D

Meiqi has been my very very special friend. Not only is she my bessie, she's also my confidante. No one knows my stuffs better than she does :) No one knows my internal feelings better than she does. She has been always just there for me. And you know that when you tell her things, she will not be judgemental, and she will be very understanding to how you're feeling. That's what i like best about her. I managed to catch up with her today!! Oh man, finally!! after the medical library has closed down, we have studied together again! hahaa! At biz library. We talked for nearly 2 hours in biz canteen today. haha Yuankang called and said that the library is closing and ask if we're coming back to take our things! haha! we were like, "HUH! it's so late already??? " And we quickly went back to pack up our stuffs. It feels so good to just update each other's about our life, our revelations, our dreams and visions and all.

2 years ago!! When i'm still in my teensssssss.....aHem! 19 years old! so proud of the age! haha! And that's when we're without our braces!!


And i realized!! many of the pictures i 've taken with twin are not with me! The last time i went to her house to stay over, it has been like a....woooaaahh discovery for both of us! haha! we compared our pjyames and it's like..the most interested clothes ever! With all the cartoons and all. lol. haha i wonder where were the pictures now!

Some recaps!! Taken months ago! Imagine!! how long have we not met to chill out.














Thank God for sending her to me. Without her, i would have been still lost in the wilderness! And Twin, i just so so so so so so proud of you! You've transformed and touched my life tremendously and because of your appearance in my life, i've gotten out of the deep hole that i was in previously. I thank you and I thank God for you! I Love you so much and no one can replace you in my heart! *HUGS*






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

twin!! oh my.. i'm really really touched!!*hugS* It was so awesome catching up today altho it was just a normal conversation in the school canteen.. but i felt so lifted up and happy after that.. just by being with you!! I'm really glad God brought you into my life too.. and ExTreMeLY proud of you coming this far, and i know you will cont to go further and do greater things!! :)

Thanks for everything... for just being who you are.. and for making it all worthwhile! But I think most of it has got to do with the fact you are really hungry for God and very teachable last time! And yes I will remember what you told me today and keep it close to me heart....haha... I LOVE YOU TO BITS! rmr always k!

and on a side note, i think braces really does wonders! looking at the old pics now.. i realised my face was so chubby last time! but the braces helped to slim it down! muahahaha yay :) jiayou for exams k! hugs