Monday, November 24, 2008

Asia conference!

Again, i'm taking a break!

Just wanna say.......

ASIA CONFERENCE IS FANTASTIC!!! =D I thank God i managed to get into Hall 8 for all the 3 sessions that i went to. I went for the opening night, cool! Love the ministry parade! haha i screamed the loudest when the jams students went up to stage. And I love the video of the humanitarian work that Sun and her team are doing in China. i'm very touched :) That's something Jesus would do, to clothe the naked, to feed the hungry. And of coz, the Word that Pastor Kong shared is fabulous and mind blowing!! I'm glad i went for the sessions. Despite the economic crisis and unstability, God is always the anchor for us. He is like a rock that never moves.

And Congrats to Pastor Yock Kiang!!! =DDD

I'm very touched by Ji ji's testimony =D such a strong girl. I only get to know her few months ago due to the planning of the NTU-NUS camp. Din know about her background then, but just wanna let u know i'm sooooo proud of you!!!! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not pastor le, reverend :P