Sunday, November 23, 2008

=D

Myrna is still going strong!! Thanks for all your prayers! I've been very encouraged by you guys de smses, prayers, foodies!! =D special thanks lilian for ur personalized ai4 xin4 snacks & fabulous futuristic report card! haha!

Taking a 15 mins break off from my pile of notes.

I've been mugging hard in the library for the last 2 weeks! However, it seems that i've endless of stuffs to study. Maybe it's due to my this sems modules' nature --> it's very conceptualized and lotsa memorizing to do. It's my first 2 paper tomorrow. no matter what, i will just do my best and leave God to do the rest!! rroooooarr!!

Ever since last Thurs, i begun to feel very gan jiong. =X I stop talking much during lunch, dinner and break. Friends who study with me, fear not. I'm still okie =D This is mainly due to:
1) Stress
2) Tiredness.

haha but i do excuse myself to go to the ulu staircase of the library to pray and just talk to God. And I always feel so much refreshed after that :)

And welcome home Kenneth and Sean!! Had seen kenneth in service today!! Still the happy smiley man! But i haven't meet up with sean yet!!

Let's run and complete the race well!! God is our strength, our fortress and our strength!!

No comments: